Simple Man Entertainment.....

Well folks you all know that I have been talking about starting a new blog on entertainment for some time now, and it has finally happened. As you know I have a political blog going on as well and while I really enjoy politics, and writing about it because it is important, it is not my passion. This blog will definitely be about some of those things that I am passionate about like music, books, and the performing arts. I will even write about movies from time to time.

I also expect this blog to be very interactive between you and me. I want to know what your interests are with regard to entertainment and what entertains you. Is it music, if so what genre? Do you like to read books I do, so what do you like to read? While I watch a lot of TV I primarily watch news as it feeds me the info I need for my political blog, but I do watch a few shows like NCIS, House, 24, Numbers, and Without a Trace, but what I want to know is what do you like to watch? The same goes for movies and I do watch a lot of those.

I am sure with this blog that you will get to know a little more about me and what makes me tick, and I am hoping to learn a little more about all of you to. My first official blog will be on Thursday of this week, and it just so happens to be a politically motivated film, which is just a coincidence. The film is “W”. If any of you have seen this movie I would appreciate hearing what you think about it when I post on Thursday.

I hope you all have an awesome day today, CIAO4NOW!!!!!

1 Response to "Simple Man Entertainment....."

  1. simpleman says:
    February 10, 2009 at 8:38 PM

    Sounds like this will be a fun blog for you to do and us to read.